So, you’ve looked at all the hotel and vacation rental options Snohomish has to offer and decided that Hagen Family Farms is the destination for you and your family. What’s the next step? Packing, of course! When you’re preparing for a trip as diverse and exciting as a stay at our farm, you might find deciding what to bring a challenge. We’ve put together a few suggestions to make sure you and your family are prepared:
- Hiking Gear - Whether you are an experienced hiker and want to pack for a full day’s trek, or you want to check out one of the easier trails near Snohomish, bringing some gear for the trails is a must. Make sure you have appropriate footwear and clothing that protects you from the elements.
- Sunscreen and Bug Spray - You may not think of planning a trip to Snohomish like you would for the beach, but the sun does come out! Make sure you have sunscreen and bug spray so you can stay comfortable and safe when enjoying the great outdoors.
- A Jacket - Even in summer, you will want to pack a jacket with you when you visit the Snohomish area. Evening temps can be quite chilly all year round, so a comfortable jacket is a must. A hood may help you avoid getting wet from surprise rain showers too.
- Comfortable Shoes - Even if you don’t plan to go hiking, a good pair of shoes is something you’ll greatly appreciate. You’ll love checking out the downtown area, browsing local breweries or taking the kids to one of the incredible local playgrounds.
- An Empty Bag - If you are an antique buff, fan of local beverages or just love shopping, you’re going to find that your luggage fills up quickly with all the treasures you’ll find. Bring an extra bag so you can easily pack your extras when you head for home.